Janitor of the building
The Livart is a place of dissemination, exchange, learning and creation whose mission is the democratization of art.
Housed in a former rectory (whose transformation into an art center won the Grand Prix du Design (https://www.prixdesign.com/portfolio/le-livart/), the Livart includes more than 19,000 sq. ft. of space to carry out its activities.
This position will be responsible for the general maintenance of the building.
The person will be part of a small team of 5 people. Everyone holds some responsibility although collaboration is at the heart of every activity.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Perform general building maintenance and ensure the building is in good condition: sweeping and mopping floors, maintenance of bathroom spaces throughout the building, elevator etc.
- Follow up on the maintenance of the various rentals that have been made (large room, gallery, roof, interior courtyard
- Carry out some repairs, paint touch up
- Maintenance of the machinery (e.g. change the air exchanger filters)
- Maintenance of the building’s exterior spaces (snow removal during the winter, sweeping in front of the building in the summer, taking care of the plant spaces
Years of experience related to the job: 1 to 2 years of experience
Conditions of Employment:
– Salary to be discussed according to experience;
· 30/35 H
-Must be able to lift, pull and push heavy loads.
-Ability to perform minor plumbing and electrical work.
-Be able to perform plastering, grouting, and painting with attention to detail.
-Be proactive in building maintenance.
-Demonstrate autonomy, resourcefulness, discernment and patience.
-Ability to work under pressure.
Other information :
- – Please send your resume by email only to: email@example.com